Sunday, May 3, 2009

WOOOOOOW

Ok so this video is of some people who camped out for days just to get some shoes...they weren't just any shoes...They were Kanye's Air YEEZY's....but still....Is a pair of shoes that will one day go out of style (or a new design for it will be released) really worth loosing your job and income? is it really worth missing many days of school and failing out? (not that I ever liked high school, though I made it out damn good and went to college)....I'm just sayin...it puzzles me how materialistic this country...and the world can be sometimes....Oh well...the shoes are undeniably fly, but I doubt I would camp out days to get a pair....Kanye and who ever he worked with did an amazing job on designing this shoe...maybe one day when I'm not a broke ass fool I'l cop a pair! Lol

1 comment:

  1. smh... thats sad.. i mean they cute, but not that cute lol

    ReplyDelete