Wednesday, May 13, 2009

GTFOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy? a Rapper?! naaah





Complex: Ha, OK. So you made headlines yesterday talking about Asher Roth, saying he lacks swag. If you had to battle Asher Roth, what would you use against him? 
Spencer Pratt: I mean, the fact that I’m so paid, and he’s broke [laughs]. Simple as that. That’s my whole point, being that I’m fly with tons of money, and he doesn’t have that yet. I’m sure he’ll have a lot more swag in three years if he keeps selling.


Complex: You also said, “I’m like the white Jay-Z.” Would you consider Heidi the white Beyoncé? 
Spencer Pratt: A little bit more than the white Beyoncé. Beyoncé had to be built by a group like Destiny’s Child, but Heidi shines solo. I’ll actually give you an exclusive: I could guarantee you Speidi’s [Spencer and Heidi's] “Bonnie & Clyde” version is going to stunt on Jay and B’s version.

Complex: Who’s rapping career would you use as a blueprint for yourself?
Spencer Pratt:
 I think I’m the future of hip-hop. You know, I feel bad for saying that. That’s unfortunate, but that’s a fact. You can’t compare my model of hip-hop with what I’m about to come out with versus anything in the game. You know I’ll take the Diddy route. I’m not a lyrical MC, I’m just like Diddy. Look what it did for him? He is still balling.

Complex: I saw that you’re trying to reach out to OJ Da Juiceman for him to get a verse on a Morales-produced track.
Spencer Pratt:
 Yeah, I’m trying to get him on my first real single because “I’m A Celebrity” is not my single. That’s just my marketing tool for the show. My first single, I just want to have me, Gucci Mane, andOJ Da Juiceman. It’ll be the flyest song in the game. I’m going to track them down, that’s my priority today.

No comments:

Post a Comment