Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Favorite Haircut I EVER Had

I did this fall clothing photo shoot for the Source Magazine about a year and a half ago.  A friend of mine who I call my cousin hit me up and said I should do it.  I did it, but it never made the shelves due to some unfortunate circumstances.  This was around the time I was about to move from my home in Connecticut to the south.  I miss home a lot, but that is beside the point.  When I did the photo shoot I got this haircut for free.  The guy who did my haircut cut Jim Jones's hair, and a lot of other celebrities.  He was cool as hell....If only I could remember his name.  I would get my hair cut by him every time I visit New York City.  Here it is....Oh It says Adam V. with a bunch of crazy arrows and designs














No comments:

Post a Comment